Frequently Asked Questions about the weekly rooftop yoga sessions:
- What do I need to bring?
- Yoga mat!
- You may also bring a towel, and a water bottle.
- I only have limited blocks and straps, so if you think you need them, and you have them lying around at home, do bring a block and a strap along.
- Can I just walk in for class?
- Yes, but RSVP preferred. This allows us to inform you if class is cancelled for the day. Also, if the class gets unmanageable in size, preference would be for participants who have RSVPed.
- How do I reserve a slot?
- Drop me an email at email@example.com to book a slot. Alternatively, you can also leave me a message FaceBook or DM me on Instagram.
- What style of yoga do you teach?
- Hatha/Ashtanga (Basics), where static poses are taught. Occasionally, we might try out a short flow, or do an arm balance/inversion, depending on the theme of the class for that week/month.
- I have not done yoga before. Do you think I can do the poses?
- Of course you can! Yoga is for EVERY BODY, regardless of shape, size, colour. The class is conducted at a slower pace than typical Flow classes, hence it’s great for first-timers. Come try a class! You never know what you can achieve. 😉
- When do I need to arrive for class?
- Do try to arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of class to settle down, so that we can start the class on time.
- For first-timers, do arrive at least 10 minutes before start of the class to fill up a registration & indemnity form.
- What if it rains midway through a session?
- It depends on the progress of the class.
- If we have done less than 35 minutes of the class, you will not be charged for that class. Cash payments (for drop-ins & trial class) will be returned, and your class package will not be deducted.
- If we have done 35 minutes or more of the class, that class will be counted as one session. However, a discount voucher will be issued to you, and you can use it for the next drop-in class, or class package purchase.
- Is it very hot on Sunday mornings?
- On some days, it does get pretty bright and sunny. However, if this bothers you, there is a portion on the rooftop that is shaded from the sunlight. 🙂
Can’t find what you are looking for?
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have more questions, and I will try my best to answer them!